Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Ecotools Foundation Brush

I've heard a lot about ecotools and that there one of the best types of make up brushes so i thought i'd try one! So the first eotools brush i got is the foundation brush. First of all i just want to comment on how cute the packaging is, you'd think because they use more natural materials they'd make it look tacky but no i think its look just perfect! The actual packaging it's in can be used to actually keep the brush in, i think this is really clever because i have problems in my make up bag were sometimes something will leak and then go all over everything in the bag but this will be protected. Now the actual brush is soooooo soft, the bristles aren't to hard or to flimsy. The brush is appealing not eye watering, i mean it's not over decorated and to me its just perfect. It doesn't feel like its going to break, I've had other make up brushes that have broke within a week, it really feels like this brush would last a long time. 

Now actually applying foundation is pretty nice too, at first you get streaks but after you blend it in properly it leaves a really nice finish. The fact that there's no cruelty to animals involved and nearly all of the materials used to make it are recycled make it more of a pleasure to buy this brush. The price for this brush is £7.99, its a little pricey but if you want a good foundation brush then you need to invest in one. I've figured it really is better investing in more expensive products because they do such a better job, I've gave up on buying cheap products and hoping they'll be good but they never turn out good! Well some are but most aren't haha. Anyway i do really like this brush and i will be getting some more ecotools brushes, i'd give it a 9.5/10. Thanks for reading :-)



3 comments:

  1. I've never tried ecotools before, may have to check them out x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new makeup brush!!Omgosh, such a cool post, thank you for sharing it. Great picture! I found your blog from a comment you left on another blog and really love it, would you like to follow each other?
    Also, if you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you liked my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

    All the best,
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've was looking at those the other day, but I wasn't sure if they were worth getting!

    I think I'll definitely buy some now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete