Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

I have another OOTD! Sorry if you don't like these... i personally love watching OOTD videos! Anyway, its pretty casual, actually not wearing black leggings for once! Black leggings are like my 'go-to' clothing for my legs because there just so easy and they go with everything and their lovely. Anyway, I don't have a picture of my outfit but i have a picture of my face haha! i forgot to take a picture of my outfit, sorry. But watch my video and you can see the whole outfit and i go into detail and tell you about my jewellery and make-up too :-)


Top - Charity Shop £2
Flannel - Portugal i think 6 euro's, can't really remember.
Hoodie - Topman £22
Hat - Asda £4 i think
Jeans - ASOS £24 or £28 
Shoes - Primark £12

Watch my video and please subscribe!



1 comment:

  1. love ootd your outfit is real casual something i would wear
    nice post =),New follower!!
    check out my new blog post on my blog
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/2012/04/florence-walsh.html

    ReplyDelete