Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Hey guys! 
So i haven't been on here for a while, been kinda busy, when i say kinda i haven't been that much. Since its study leave i've been having a lot of lazy days. And i've also had a few exams, i have one left which is tomorrow! So excited for them to be over, gonna have nothing to worry about like revising. But then i realised im going to be stressing about prom, just about my hair and my make up and just little things. And friday i'm having to have 2 teeth out because i get my braces on the 16th july. But in august im going to spain, YAY. Actually so excited, i don't no i feel like when your younger you take going abroad for granted and stuff. But now im grown up/still growing up i'm starting to realise how important things are and that money doesn't grow on tree's. I know that my mum and dad have plenty of money, not boasting at all. But they've brought me up to appreciate money, i wished that they did spoil me back then because i wanted everything but in a way now im grateful that they haven't spoiled me because i don't want to be known for being ungrateful. We all despise the rich, selfish people and i wouldn't want to be one. Anyway, i have made a few more OOTD's videos on my channel, i will leave the link bellow of my channel, please subscribe if you have an account because it really puts a smile on my face and makes my day. Talking about that, i hit 50 subscribers the other day, now im on 56! 56 may not seem like a lot but to me it just makes me so happy. Put 56 people in a classroom and it will be filled, it usually filled with about 30 people! imagine all them people wanting to watch my videos, i don't know i just find it amazing. I LOVE getting comments back and getting lost conversation and the subject of the conversation will be about something i love which is fashion/beauty. I have a feeling this post is going to be long, i just feel like i have so much to say. And sometimes i feel like just typing it out instead of making a video because i know some people prefer to read then listen to some one talk because of pauses etc. I haven't actually linked my blog to my youtube, i shall do that after this post! Just to change the subject again, I've been getting quite a few spots around my nose area, like at the sides/under. Their quite painful and there's like 4 and i don't no were they've come from!? I don't no if its from wearing concealer, i mean i always take my make up off at night. The T zone of my face is so sensitive. Like in-between my eyes area its so dry and then my nose gets redness at the sides and spots and then my chin is like oily and sometimes i get spots. Then my cheeks are fine and i hardly ever get spots or any problems. So if you have any recommendations then comment bellow please, really in need of a fix! This is a pretty long post so I'm going to stop now.
Please subscribe to my youtube ! http://www.youtube.com/user/wavygrey/featured

No comments:

Post a Comment