Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

hello!
Haven't post in a while again, i always say that im going to keep to it but i never! sorry! just gonna do another little update. I had my prom, it was alright, wasn't as good as i expected.I should of done a video on it but oh well haha. Haven't been mega busy, been up to a few things. Mostly dying peoples hair haha but i actually like dying peoples hair, i just wouldn't want it as a job. I get my braces in 11 days. Im super excited. I feel like most of the pain is out the way because i've had 2 teeth taken out. I already have this bracket thing on which is widening my jaw because its to small and i was in some pain at the start. But yeah, im to excited for them and i think thats blocking out the fact im going to be in pain when i do get them but it will be worth it! Youtube have been going well, slowly gaining subscirbers. My dear friend on youtube called sarah ( http://www.youtube.com/user/SaliorSarah ) is such a babe and put me on her channel, i seriously love sarah because she's just so down to earth and she's bloody stunning. And another girl on youtube called polly ( http://www.youtube.com/user/CiaoModa?feature=plcp ) mentioned me in one of her favourites videos which was soooo nice of her, when she was talking about me she said such nice things and shes just so lovely, just want to hug her! heck both of them out because their channels are amazing. I tell you what has been taking up most my time, sims 2! i don't no if any of you ever spent full days on sims when you were younger but i was a true simmer and i was totally obsessed with sims. I had a break from it and now im back into it, think im on my 4th generation! And sleep has been taking up a lot of my time, i've been going to bed at 3,4,5 in the morning which is really bad because im not getting enough day light! i mean its 3:16 in the morning now. Everyone in my house is asleep. So im having to type lightly so i don't make to much noise haha. Oh! i went to ikea today with my nan, mum and her friend and i bough a mirror and i love it, it's like a full length one and i can now take lots of pictures for OOTD and funny faces. Wow, another long update. Seriously need to get back into blogging.I think im going to keep the kinda beauty side on my blog and the fashion side on my youtube because most my videos are OOTD's. Even though saying that i did just post a june favourites which includes beauty related stuff, haha oh well!

Anyway please check out my new video and subscribe! 







2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the sims! I'm a total simmer too :D it's so addictive! Xx

    ReplyDelete