Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Update - New hair cut, working in a reptile shop

It's been a long time again, I'm sorry :-( I seem to go threw phases, it's not good, need motivation! Anyway, a lot has changed kinda, i finished school. I was meant to be going sixthform but I didn't want to go back into education and I know it's the best thing for me and all but I really just couldn't pull my self to do it and i really can't do things I don't want to do. So I'm working at my mums reptile shop now, might be doing animal care level 1, not sure yet, but I'm quite enjoying working at the shop. I had my hair cut! My ends were just so dead, i was growing it out and when I think about it I used to be obsessed with growing my hair out, now I've had it cut I'm not bothered at all. I mean I am growing it out still but I'm not bothered about how long it takes like before lol. I will leave a picture bellow of my new hair cut ^.^
So yeah it's quite a difference from before, but I actually quite like it and I've got quite a lot of compliments! Which I'm kinda surprised about because I personally think longer hair does suit me but i don't know. I have a different hair styling routine  its so weird because before I didn't really have a routine and but now because my hair is short I have to blow dry it a certain way and use certain products. But another good thing is that my hair is all my natural hair except a few highlights that are left from a long time ago and they've grown out like half way. I always said to myself that if I get my hair cut short I will always style it kind of big and busy, I love that style on short hair. Haven't been well lately though, either had a cold or felt weak/tired all the time and at the moment I have a swollen gland. If it still hurts in a few days then I shall be going to the doctors, its been so painful, been struggling to sleep properly and I can't eat hard food and when I touch omg the pain. Thank you for all of you that have stuck by and carried on following me even though I haven't posted in quite a while. Since I have more time I'm going to really try and keep posting on here. I started a youtube channel a while back, I really want to start that to but I don't think I have the confidence at the moment to really get into it, maybe in the future? I made a lot of videos private because when I watched them it made me cringe so there is only a few on public at the moment. If you've read this then thank you, really! Leave me a comment of what posts you'd  like me to do, would really appreciate it! 

P.S - I will be changing the layout of my blog because it needs to be changed and updated :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment