Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Review of Fabulously Flirty Dry Shampoo - Scandalous

hiya!
So im going to do a review of 'Fabulously Flirty Dry Shampoo - Scandalous'. You've probably never seen this dry shampoo, its definitely not well known. I got this from Saver's which is a shop for beauty/hair/health products which are solder for a cheaper price. I think i paid like £1 for this, which if you ask me, is pretty good. I like the packaging, but i do think the writing is a bit tacky with the whole 'Fabulously Flirty' thing. Actually onto what its like, now it's a lot more whiter then normal dry shampoo's. And i find that i have to keep wiping the bit were it sprays out because it dry's all around it. What i found is that its okay, like its just OKAY. Its not amazing, but its not awfully bad. The whole point of it is to soak up all the oils in your hair, it does an alright job of that. But what i can tell you is that it gives you soooo much volume. I find that the 'batiste' dry shampoo does a better job to get rid of the oils and just the greasy look. I now use this dry shampoo for volume, don't really use it for actually getting the oils out your hair. I think dry shampoo's are amazing, like im just fascinated with them, like how do they work lol. But yeah, i'd give it a 6/10. But if you do want something that gives volume then try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment